Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
get your pictures out!........christ need a plasma to see them.............one more thing to do and that will look the dogs.........get blue LED's from cobra and sort out your MFD and your Dials........then it will look flash as fook

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers i was thinking of doing that 2!How do i shrink the pictures?All i did was link them to the page n they've gone 100times the size!
J

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D :D :D :D Cheers pal!!Thanks for that guide you did by the way helped me alot with the installation!!How did you get ur pictures smaller?
J

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think it was just the camera, cos they werent that bright, for sum reason the carmera's gone mad n made it look like there well bright!!O btw if u wanna put your switch into ur cigarette lighter then it just pushes in, perfect fit!
J

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
i have a premium account at corsasport.co.uk

When you upload pictures there it reduces the file size of them all and makes them all smaller too. That way you can easily use them for posting, they are the right size, and are a huge file size that take ages to load for 56kers

You could use something like Adobe Photoshop or anything like that to change image size I should imagine

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Jeffro said:
Think it was just the camera, cos they werent that bright, for sum reason the carmera's gone mad n made it look like there well bright!!O btw if u wanna put your switch into ur cigarette lighter then it just pushes in, perfect fit!
J
I might just do that mate if I install more neons. I have some in the boot but they are linked to the switch on the boot so they only come on when boot is lifted. I may have a look around to see if there is anywhere to put some to light up the rear footwells, maybe on the underneath of the front seats or summit

·
Registered
31 Posts
i'm getting mine done today - 2 varad blue led ones for the front footwells and two tubes running along the back seat (where your legs would hang over) - the guy assures me you won't see any wires so i'll just need to wait and see how they look - as long as they're bright I don't care :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts