Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right everyone knows the situation ive been going through with these poxin springs and now the verdict is out and ive been absolutely shafted and will not be getting a replacement or refund so jamex has got away with selling me faulty springs and i cant do a thing about it and im seriously pissed off and i mean SERIOUSLY :x

Right let me start off with saying as a serious warning and if you do not take this on board then you are a fool imo after my experience, right NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY they are the biggest joke around. Can i state everyone with jamex springs already if you get a problem with them you can whistle for ever getting help cos i found out today you cannot contact jamex what so ever about your problems due to not having a direct number or a email address shocking i know, i found the email address ive been complaining to is just a stupid fool who helps sell jamex springs in the uk he doesn't even have anything to do with them hence why im getting no help and being taken for a mug and also he has been in a few court cases through selling faulty goods :x

So after 2 weeks of complaining about the ride height and endless phone calls ive been told i wont get a replacement or a refund because they are the right springs which they clearly arn't due to 3 other members on here proving there not through the printed code on the springs and they have lowered 40mm which they clearly aint, the company i bought them off are called Race Dynamics and they replied to that by saying that the code you have is correct cos thats are specific code for corsa c.... so race dynamics got a specific code from jamex and the other companies out there selling on jamex behalf have a set code across the uk which 3 members proved on here, they do talk utter crap and may i add this company seriously is sh*t and dont buy anything off these either just full of utter fools who haven't got a clue what there talking about.

So let this be a warning to you im stuck with a set of springs which aint supposed to be on my car due to not being corsa c springs, they are faulty, they are fooked through each coil being utter crushed which is restricting my car to lower and being shafted of loosing £70 which im seriously pissed off and will never get back.

So i repeat never ever buy from jamex unless your a fool and want to be taken for a mug cos you will never ever get to talk to them to complain about a problem, also never ever buy from Race Dynamics which are in Andover cos they are the biggest joke ever through talking out there arse countless times and not knowing jack sh*t about there products :x

Rant over and have to say a big thank you for both jamex and race dynamics for taking me for a mug and giving me faulty springs which has no use for me what so ever now and robbing me blind nice one keep up the good work you utter gits.

P.s mods dont delete or close this cos im doing all the members on here a favour cos dont want no-one else being shafted like i have from these 2 utter crap companies ok

·
Registered
23,694 Posts
Yeah I heard bad things about Jamex that's why I went for Spax, at least they have a bit of pedigree.

Sorry to hear about this mate. Just get some apex 40mm or something, springs aren't the most expensive thing in the world, but I can appreciate how annoying it is.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no money to buy new springs and what exactly am i supposed to do with these sh*tty jamex ones wish they were in the uk id drive there and throw them through there fookin windows :x

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you written to Watchdog and Trading Standards?
No whats the point i wont win they will just keep to there story hence why i aint taken them to court cos il loose and have to pay there way im just warning all you lot about how crap they seriously are and dont get taken as a mug like they did to me

·
Registered
23,694 Posts
Maybe I'm misunderstanding here....

but.... Isn't the code on your springs incorrect and different to the code on other members springs? Surely that's evidence right there.

Write to Watchdog, its worth a shot.

When I was 7 my Mum bought me a Lego for like 49.99 and it was rubbish so she wrote to Lego to complain etc etc and they sent me like £30 free lego stuff and gave her money back.

·
Registered
799 Posts
No whats the point i wont win they will just keep to there story hence why i aint taken them to court cos il loose and have to pay there way im just warning all you lot about how crap they seriously are and dont get taken as a mug like they did to me
I been following on your progress on this because i was considering getting jamex springs from ebay glad i didn't now. Cheers for the heads up i'll look at some other companies.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I'm misunderstanding here....

but.... Isn't the code on your springs incorrect and different to the code on other members springs? Surely that's evidence right there.

Write to Watchdog, its worth a shot.

When I was 7 my Mum bought me a Lego for like 49.99 and it was rubbish so she wrote to Lego to complain etc etc and they sent me like £30 free lego stuff and gave her money back.
Yes ive got the wrong code on my springs 3 other members proved this but race dynamics reply to this was thats there own specific code to determine that there corsa c springs... do you seriously think jamex would of printed them different for this company hell no there talking crap and not giving me a replacement.

so do you want the right springs, or money back?
I dont want a fookin right set of springs after all the hassel ive had i want my money back but they said i cant cos there not faulty goods

·
Banned
30,036 Posts
Yes ive got the wrong code on my springs 3 other members proved this but race dynamics reply to this was thats there own specific code to determine that there corsa c springs... do you seriously think jamex would of printed them different for this company hell no there talking crap and not giving me a replacement.

I dont want a fookin right set of springs after all the hassel ive had i want my money back but they said i cant cos there not faulty goods

so make them faulty? they are metal springs with a plastic coating yes? what happens if the plastic coating comes off :(

;)

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I been following on your progress on this because i was considering getting jamex springs from ebay glad i didn't now. Cheers for the heads up i'll look at some other companies.
Good lad dont buy from them im just warning all you lot cos dont want members loosing money like ive just done through lack of help from this crappy company

what did you get? 30mm?
Martin they dont make 30mm springs they do 40mm springs only!! they have given me the wrong set of springs aka not corsa c springs most probably some other vx car like corsa b or something and wont admit it but ive proved there wrong through 3 members helping me prove this through there printed codes

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so make them faulty? they are metal springs with a plastic coating yes? what happens if the plastic coating comes off :(

;)
Mate id do what ever it takes to make them faulty but old man would kill me if i damaged them in someway :( he is annoyed as much as i am but got no come back so il have to live with the fact that they got one over me which i battled for so long :(

Just want people to read my experience and make members think twice what they might be getting if they order jamex springs

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
corsa b and nova springs would still lower it..

i got my jamex from racing dynamics off ebay. and they sent me the correct ones and the springs r correct..as u know :|, maybe the box number is right, but jamex have put the wrng spings inside?

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
corsa b and nova springs would still lower it..

i got my jamex from racing dynamics off ebay. and they sent me the correct ones and the springs r correct..as u know :|, maybe the bix number is right, but jamex have put the wrng spings inside?
Aint got a clue chaz either way im getting nothing now they have stated whats the final verdict so im stuck with these poxin springs untill i can get new ones which means more bloody money.

Have to say thank you for getting your old man to check your code i did really appreciate it but it dont matter now ive been done over just feel so angry its unreal cant believe they did this to me and i cant do a dam thing

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Aint got a clue chaz either way im getting nothing now they have stated whats the final verdict so im stuck with these poxin springs untill i can get new ones which means more bloody money.

Have to say thank you for getting your old man to check your code i did really appreciate it but it dont matter now ive been done over just feel so angry its unreal cant believe they did this to me and i cant do a dam thing
without sounding stupid....why cant u get the model number off your springs. find out what car they r for and sell em for the correct car, atleast get some money back!?

not a probs dude. bit ghey i know. just odd cos i got mine from the same place! lol

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i dont wana sh*t on your picnic. but they do make 30mm springs...

http://www.jamex.com/shop/SUBGROEP_...ERING+SPRINGS&Make=OPEL&Model=CORSA&ZoekTerm=

you sure you didnt get them by mistake?
Well shows race dynamics lied to me yet again cos we asked straight away did you send me 30mm springs they said jamex dont do that :| they said i have got the right ones through the code i gave them and the order on there database what else can i do.. nothing exactly they have stated its right

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
without sounding stupid....why cant u get the model number off your springs. find out what car they r for and sell em for the correct car, atleast get some money back!?

not a probs dude. bit ghey i know. just odd cos i got mine from the same place! lol
Ive already asked them what the code is for they said for a corsa c, then emailed that so called jamex email address and got no reply so how do i find out what car model they are for?

Yea ano man just been having bad luck with my car lately just had enough tbh

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.