Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, carrying on with the little black and silver theme ive got going on, i bought some new wheels to go with it. Went for 16" again so i didnt raise the height much.

I really like them and once the car has had its polish and the plastic has had its back to black on tomoz i think it will look mint imo but other opinions welcome of course. Im also tinting the fogs tomoz before anyone says about them lol.

In case any one i curious they are Rota slip streams and i bought them off gary at rimstyle who got me another fab deal so thanks to him.

here are some ok pics but once its been cleaned il try find a nice location and get some decent ones in good light!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
They look nice mate! You going for a c/c in time? Btw, how dark are your front tints? :eek:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, its a bit of an illusion, i noticed that the front one is down, so you just looking through to the back. I actually like it how it is now, when its cleaned proprly, ie with back to black, polish , the works it does look nice without being colour coded.

im happy with it 4 now

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
lol, its a bit of an illusion, i noticed that the front one is down, so you just looking through to the back. I actually like it how it is now, when its cleaned proprly, ie with back to black, polish , the works it does look nice without being colour coded.

im happy with it 4 now
Right enough you can notice it if you look hard enough lol...Cool mate, yeah its looking good! Suppose the arches etc will match with the colour of the wheels, keeping the silver & black/grey theme like you said ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
ohh, these rims suit it nicely matey! im goin 4 the silver n black theme maself but no money at the mo :\ haha

but yer, ur car looks ace matey!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
tbh i dnt know if i like the style of them i guess they would need to grow on me but as long as u like them thats all that matters.. like ur mirrors tho :salute:

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
m8 that looks fcukin lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gettin some ROTA Alloys to whey!!!! different ones though dnt worry

·
Registered
215 Posts
like them wheels mate, your cars well smart,

got my wheels on now :doublethumbs: really pleased with em, ill get some pics up for ya next weekend,

cheers mate.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts