Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks i cant believe how good the new astra SRI looks. Thats definately goin to be my nxt car! Ive only had two vauxhalls but im loyal to em now.

I was goin to go 4 a Civic type R but think I'd be better moddin up the astra. Insurance sould be bearable 2 when i reach 21 nxt year assuming i have 4years NCB, touch wood!

Still stickin with my corsa just now, its goin to the bodyshop ovr the summer to get reworked cant wait. New skirts, rear bumper all blended etc.

j

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Here's a picture of the Bad-boy! It comes with 18s as standard

Lovely car, just imagine that wi a combat kit, not that it needs one ofcourse

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah loverly car.... thinking bout getting a 3door version october 2005 when i have 2years NCB ??

Dunno yet - coz i luv me little corsa

S

·
0 Posts
I am liking this new Astra - just got the Vauxhall Mag through the post 2day and its in there. Looks really good. ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
I am liking this new Astra - just got the Vauxhall Mag through the post 2day and its in there. Looks really good. ;)
Si which vauxhall mag is that mate??

·
Registered
107 Posts
THe new astra is a lovely car, the 5 door version is nice to drive but i can't wait to see what a 3 door will look like im thinking nice big boot really for a mad ice install,drop it to the deck, duplex pipes induction kit and stiemetz grill but im still thinking like ka$h scobby or 350 z for me next in 3 years time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts