Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just bought myself a "new" car. Only a 1.0 that needed a chain and a few other things. Its the twinport z10xep. Been reading up on the codes and because this is my first petrol owned car with different sensors apparently certain things cause other codes to appear.
Egr would cause o2 sensor and the port deactivation would also cause o2? Fuel tank ventilation I've got no idea on though. I've been given a egr that's been used when I bought the car, if anyone has any ideas where I should start first as I don't want to spend money on things that's not broke as I still need to do a chain and might even be planning on a engine swap later down the line.
20200726_230838.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
That's a blown fuse. Fuse 33. It should be a 15amp one. Replace it and see if it blows. If it does you need to unplug both lambda, egr, evap valve/vent valve, maf and inlet solenoid and plug them back in 1 at a time to see which one causes the fuse to blow. I've seen a few egrs cause this fuse to blow.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked fuse 33. Missing. Replaced and it works perfect, drove it round the block a few times and it's fine. Why would this fuse have been removed?

Reactions: ozsubrosa

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like all it needs now Is a chain and new oil. Only thing Is I just tried getting the sump plug off and snapped my torx bit. Just trying to make things difficult for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts