Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad picked up his new car today! Parked it up in Chesterfield and 2 hours later when he came back to it, a lovely key mark was down the passenger door. I'm well annoyed on his behalf, why do people do it?! :x
Police have been informed and they are "checking the CCTV footage" which is probably another way of saying, "going to do f-all."
Rant over...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
people are a**holes mate. there is nothing anyone can do, jealousy will always be around, best anyone can do is fix the damage and hope it doesnt happen again. If it does, fix it again. Its a bi**h but never give in and just downgrade car or anything.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
what car ya dad got??

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's grown on me, didn't like it at first. Looks really nice from the back and it's quite aggressive looking from the front. Not driven it yet but parkers seems to like it and so did my dad.

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
its a nice car mate, nissan are deffo heading in the right direction.

as for your dad, i bet deep down he is gutted, sorry to hear this mate :(

·
Registered
769 Posts
It will be some anti 4x4 friends of the earth bulloks people. Has happened to my Dads Range Rover twice now, but they weren't very deep. We called some mobile scratch removing people and they come to your house and sort it. I'll try and get you a number or website, they don't charge much. Are the scratches deep?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes the scratch is pretty deep, definitely down to the metal. It's not a long one though, which is a relief I suppose. I was thinking exactly the same as you, or someone that doesn't like the fact it's a brand new car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts