Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my powerflow backbox fitted today after havin my mongoose full system taken off due too not liking it :(

But all is good now as you can see in the pics! Also meshed the gaps in the bumper too so my rear is finished! What you think?

Looks a lot better in the flesh as many people from todays bluewater meet will tell you!

Almost forgot heres a before pic:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
looks reli nice m8

only thing i dont like is the bit under the numberplate on the bumper

looks reli strange

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I like the style of those bumpers but theres something weird about this one but I cant put my finger on it

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
What bit u mean? there was a line there but wasnt smoothed very well is that it?
i think its cus it looks like the paint is strange

like it isnt glossy like the rest

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
looks great, new exhaust definately suits it better :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Rear looks mint, looks very euro, reckon you should get some euro rims imo

·
Registered
799 Posts
Looking really good mate. Can vouch for the quality of West Thurrock Coachworks (think thats where you got it done??) as i had some repairs done there recently.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking really good mate. Can vouch for the quality of West Thurrock Coachworks (think thats where you got it done??) as i had some repairs done there recently.
Yes mate well remembered! They are good they have done the rear bumper, colour code and roof for me now and will be gettin my skirts and steiny grille done there too!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yes mate well remembered! They are good they have done the rear bumper, colour code and roof for me now and will be gettin my skirts and steiny grille done there too!
Yea i had an insurance job done there. Had a new bonnet, new top part to the bumper, bonnet resprayed and bumper resprayed. Wouldn't notice it was ever damaged top job. May even go there for other work doing even though its a bit of a trek.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Looks 100 per cent better.

Glasd to see my old back box used :lol:

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
looking good dude...i reckon get a round fog light to go under the numberplate. break it up a bit...tht was my plan :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts