Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Irmscher front splitter on now and all is complete for now. Should be getting some Wolfrace Hybrid alloys in a week or so.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt even realise Chewy :? , never mind!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
looks gd! wats the cheapest u can buy one of them an how much does it add to insurance coz i wud hav to declare that as it is not removable.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it from LMF for £160. Havent had time to ring insurance company yet, so not sure how much extra they will charge me.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
personally if i had a irmscher front lip i wouldn't say anything to the insurance.there not to know it didn't come out the factory like that

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Nice, Mmmmmmmmmmm Irmscher front lip.....

How much did you pay for painting Matt?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My old man did it 4 me using his compressor and cost about £20 for the paint from my local paint supplier.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah its a good finish, proper shiney. Did all the colour coding myself. Took me a day to take the texture away from the bumper using some wet and dry. Was driving round wiv my mates silver bumper for a week.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah the steiny grille was, just gotta drill 3 holes in the top of the bumper once the V grille is cut off and then it bolts under the bonnet, job done. The SRI grille was quite easy too, just pull the old one out but the clips break at either end so when i fitted the SRI one i had to glue the ends, but theres no gaps which is good, but the defo need to take the bumper off!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
very nice front end can i have your splitter pretty please :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts