Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a set of black gaiters with silver stitching for both the gearstick and handbrake off sharon at pvs which have to say is top work and looks smart :) thanks again sharon :thumbs:

And one of the car how she looks at the moment which may i add is still clean from pvs i luv my colour lol

That is all :)

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Looks so good ur c.

Love the colour. The best colour.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks so good ur c.

Love the colour. The best colour.
Thanks chris and yes we do have the best colour FACT lol :)

Very nice mate :thumbs:

lookin good buddy

work on the gaitors is top notch and easy to fit, did my handbrake one in the queue to get out at PVS:lol: but i ripped the stitching tryna get it on:cry: oh well
Yea they are pretty easy to fit i agree and makes the interior slightly smarter imo :)

haha never knew you did it at pvs all i remember was you leaning on your roof most the time lol

Nice mate :thumbs:
Thanks mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Very Nice . Your car is looking awesome aswell mate !!

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
looks well good m8 and how u get ur C that low i mean you can barely see roof tops under that lol :lol:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
well i went through the whole of Maximum bass disc 2, fitted handbrake gaitor, sat in window and got out and chatted with others all before i had moved 3 feet:lol:
you forgot joining the horn playing and getting back in your car because the queue moved but even then we didn't move :lol:

anyway's back on topic :look:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
like that

how do you fit these then? looks really good
Piss easy mate just pull off old gearstick cover and reapply new one and the handbrake just loosen the clips to allow it to come off then apply new one well easy :)

Very Nice . Your car is looking awesome aswell mate !!
Thanks alot mate appreciate it :)

That does look stunning!

looks well good m8 and how u get ur C that low i mean you can barely see roof tops under that lol :lol:
Shut the hell up :lol:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts