Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hi Group,
I'm new to this site. At the mo I have a 1.2 Standard Club in Flame Red with no mods. But have just ordered a Black 1.2 SXI and should be recieving it very very soon. I hope do do a couple of mods to this one but nothin over the top. just some simple modest touchs that makes it a bit different from the standard.
I want to get some european badges, not the "Opel" Badge but the "sport" badge that goes on the door. remove the boot rear badges and move the "corsa" badge to the middle of the boot above the lock. Tint the winows black ofcourse ( :? whats the law on this? :? ). Rieger front and rear bumper extensions. I dont know whether to stick with the standard skirts or go for aftermarket, Maybe Shark Attack or carzone ( :?: what do you think will suit the rieger extensions best :?: ) Lumna roof tip spoiler. Black lexus rear lights.
Any suggestions of cheap/free mods that I can do myself to improve the look of my new car will be thankfully recieved.

:thumbs: Thanks a lot everyone :!:

By the way, My name is Lee, I'm 21 and I live on the Wirral which is inbetwen Chester and Liverpool. I'll try and post a couple of pics when I get my new car, but you've must of all seen a standard SXI so I'll wait till a do a few mods.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi Lee! :wave:

The law regards tints is anything forward of the 'B' pillar, ie front side windows cannot be tinted any more than 30% but this INCLUDES factory tints. This means that if they come from the factory with a 10% tint then you can only do it an extra 20%.

Rear sides and rear window can be as dark as you like but if you go too dark on a black car it'll look like a van!

The front windscreen is also a no-no.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
LO :wave: & Welcome

As MM said about the tints ^^^^

What's wrong with the rieger side skirts? they are made to go with the extensions (See Gold Penguins Car)

Before jumping in for Lexus lights have a look around here. Over the last couple of days there have been many posts about these, they are defo a personal thing, as most people don't like em, but there are a few that do and have put em on. HAve a look and make sure as they are quite a drastic visual mod!

Quite a list of plans, but no mention ofwheels or lowering :?

Good luck with it all

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
hello bud welcome and enjoy the site it cool as fcuk :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.