Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaned and waxed the car so while I was out there I took a few pics, not a great scene like some others just on my drive so I have limited space to take pictures but a few came out good, have a look and comment, before anyone says about de-badging it my dad won't let me because he says the red underneath will be brighter and there will be an outline.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks nice mate, liking the colour!!

But.....

It does really need de-badged, just do it when your dad's not home lol

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice mate, liking the colour!!

But.....

It does really need de-badged, just do it when your dad's not home lol
Would do mate, but in theroy it's his as he bought it for me, he would go ape **** if I de-badged it, he thinks that it will leave the writing it a brighter red than the car and look ****.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Would do mate, but in theroy it's his as he bought it for me, he would go ape **** if I de-badged it, he thinks that it will leave the writing it a brighter red than the car and look ****.
hmmm if you t-cut and polish it, it will blend in with the rest of the car

other then that, cars looking nice!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
how hard/easy was fitting the pedals???

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how hard/easy was fitting the pedals???
Wasnt at all hard really, I used 4 drill bits all different sizes. Just drilled a small pilot and then got bigger and bigger. Takes some time to drill the holes out but if your pateint the final result is good.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Ahh, suppose mate. A bit of t-cut & polish should get the colours matching again though.

Or just get the strips colourcoded ;)

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks good, but why you added loads of badges on the back?

They was all there when I bought it, expect the england one. I like the Irmy one just not the vauxhall and corsa 16 v ones

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
picked the best colour!! i'm suprise i dont see no post from JAMIE_P?? usually he's the 1st to post in a red c thread!! then a pic of his car!! :lol:
a full colour code would look great!!

:roll:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
good job on the cleaning there. Have you clay barred it before?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you really worked hard at the paint work mate! looks really good. :)

any particular wax or polosh ur using?
Cheers. I use Turtle Wax mate, but I haven't waxed the whole thing for a long time mate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts