Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right its been a while since i have put pictures of my corsa up, over christmas it has channged a fair bit i would say and looks a million times better!

First change was getting the facelift bumper with the sri lower grilles c/c bumsptrips which made a huge difference. Now has a Cupra r splitter on aswell :yippe:. Then came some lovely gloss black plastics which included the rear bumper and all the arches! Didnt know what to do after that when it came to the skirts, i was debating wether to have them gloss black or silver, in the end i chose silver and i think it was a goood choice :). At the same time of getting my skirts done i got the B pillars sprayed gloss black. DEcided wit was time to get rid of the pre face headlights and bought some facelifts, shortly after i got some 8k hids, love em. Now for teh biggest change of all the mirrors are now Black instead of red! :lol:. Also got an Irmcher double D back box :)

Anyway heres some pictures Let me know what you think :cool::doublethumbs:

All work done By H.B.R.C I highly reccomend them they do a top notch job :doublethumbs:

Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
nice man good work

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
i think the side skirts should have been done black to follow the lines of the car mate.
otherwise nice ideas

·
Registered
698 Posts
yer did you have to get the bumper sprayed cus ive been looking for a facelift bumper in ss2 but i think im just gunna to get one sprayed.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ill be gettin that sorted once i have the irmy splitter, otherwise one side of the arch wiil go on for longer than the other which will make it look odd imo

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What do you think about getting the back 3 windows tinted? im 50/50 on it on wether it will look good and go with the rest of the car?? :/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts