Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, perhaps tell us about your car?
Hi yes my son has a 2006 corsa sxi + black less than 80.oooo miles half leather white dials has the odd age related marks but interior is mint he's still a leaner driver I'm helping him make it a little nicer maybe lower it a little and some nice wheels eventually it's a 1.2 runs real well oh and have debadged it as well for him hope that gives you an idea of what it looks like cheers all

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Welcome to CCUK.
If you plan on lowering it a bit Eibach 30mm springs and Bilstein B4 dampers work very well. If price is no problem go for a full Bilstein B12 kit.
My 2005 1.2 sxi daily is on the B4's and Eibachs. great to drive.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all corsa c owners
Welcome to CCUK.
If you plan on lowering it a bit Eibach 30mm springs and Bilstein B4 dampers work very well. If price is no problem go for a full Bilstein B12 kit.
My 2005 1.2 sxi daily is on the B4's and Eibachs. great to drive. View attachment 36785
Welcome to CCUK.
My 2005 1.2 sxi daily is on the B4's and Eibachs. great to drive. View attachment 36785
Hi mate thanks for the reply your corsa look great not to low but if it rides good everyday driver will look into it thanks again wish I'd found this fourm sooner cheers

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Neither SXi+ is particularly common, but the 5dr is rarer than the 3dr. I know this because I put Exclusiv leather seats in my Combo Tour and the Tour's itchy-scratchy grey cloth door cards offended my eyes and elbow. The 3dr leather cards I had were too long and a 5dr Exclusiv never existed so I put a search on for 5dr leather cards. Two years it took before some came up a two hour drive south to Derbyshire. £30 later (fronts only) and a drive back... to find out the 5dr cards don't fit either. The Combo front doors are somewhere between the 3 and 5dr C in size. Yes, I'm still bitter about it :(

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
It also has the Corsa D 16" sxi facelift wheels on with 195/45/16 tyres if you are looking for new wheels most other Vauxhall 4 stud rims will fit with correct tyre fitted.
Those are the same wheels (unprofessionally, but reasonably from a distance, painted black) with 55 tyres that I sold for just over £50. I think they're a great look on the C and the Combo. I only sold them because I got some C SRi 16s (in PINK :oops:) with 2019 Michelin PS3s all round for £50 and I realistically wasn't going to get around to the D alloys for years on my mileage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts