Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think a Nos would do on a 1.2 engine?

Im not seriously considering getting one fitted but i was just wondering what sort of boost someone would expect to get from one.

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol!

VROOOOOOOOM! BANG! PUFF!(BLACK SMOKE!!) :lol: Yeah, the little 1.2 engine prob cant handle it, as it sounds like its gonna pop when u rev it hard anyway! :? thats without NOS! :D

Prob get a lot more pull in 3rd and 4th gear tho? would be jokes if someone did have NOS on a 1.2 or even a 1ltr! Wonder how fast it would be able to go?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Cheers Dave,

They are the varad led ones. They look funny when close up,coz the led undercar kits dont distribute the light equally and glow like neons do,but have an intense strip of light in the middle of the glow. But they are soo brite and look wicked i think. I got them off ebay and they have the control box missing,which allows u to strobe, chase, and all sorts. These functions would be kinda coool,but the constant glow is good enuff for me! 8) :D

check it out,they are same as these ones,but my control box is missing.
http://www.litewave.co.uk/led_ground_lighting.htm

·
Registered
379 Posts
****in ell! are they hard to fit!? they take the piss! basically,the hardest part is finding a place to fit em. I couldnt find any anywhere other than to the plastic body parts,i.e the sideskirts,under the bumper.

If u have bodykit,dunno how well is gonna fit. im worried that when i take my car to a garage,they may crush the side tubes as they are close to the jacking points! i could not find any suitable place to mount em on the sides,part from the bottom side of the skirts. for the back one,i drilled some holes through the rear beam,u will see flat bit of metal between the two wheels when u look under the car from the back. the front one was just screwed under a flat bit of plastic under the front bumper. the wires were just tied back using cable ties.

Before you get em, think about fitting em first,as i didnt! U will need to allocate places,otherwise get a pro to fit em,they will prob do a better job!

will stick up a few photos when i have time to take sum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts