Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy guys n girls,

mate of mine just bought a 2003 1.0 active wit full elec pack. its done 17K miles but it vibrates a hell of a lot when idling at around 1000 revs. its really not normal. anybody know what's causing it?

cheers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
when you say vibrating a lot is it verry bad or just vibrating a little bit because all 1 litres do it even mine. if you check the condition of the engine mount as well because they have rubber in them to dampen the vibrations and the rubber could be split making it feel like its vibrating a lot

·
Registered
244 Posts
if it is inside the car it will be the interior light as mine is doing it and sorting it out tonight finaly got the chance to do it!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
i don't mean making the whole car shake i mean rattleing in side the car if it is out side it could be catching on something mine does it everonce and a while but only when i'm down hill and with my front brakes on but don't know what it could be but my mate is a micanic and he's having a look at it tonight for me so we will see what comes of it and i'll let you all know

·
Registered
549 Posts
My 1.0L does it, nothing you can do about it its just how they are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts