Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Number plate LED

2K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  SHENT 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Im after changing the leds in the rear number plate, I'v searched on here and they all say you just pull it out and swap the bulb.

However, I'v took mine out and im left with this;

How do i get inside to put new led in?

Cheers

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats all there is mate, I'v had a look, Any ideas?

#4 ·
I'll take a picture of mine tomoz mate and show you.

but there should be like.... hard to explain but like a plug in the hole the other side of the clip that holds the bulb

you un plug the holder from the plug and then you remove the led/bulb from the other bit :|

#5 ·
So is the holder still connected to the car then pal?

#9 ·
Oh right well i just got a flat head and popped it out, didnt have to untwist anything, So its in the bumper somewhere?

Any ideas how to find it?

#11 ·
Just been and had a quick look/feel and theres nothing except the wiring loom that connects into the back of that.......... Is the led holder connected to the loom or is it seperate from that?

#12 ·
I cant even test to see if i can see any light either, because my headlight switch is fooked so i dont have one in atm, and theres no other way to check is there if i cant turn my headlights on?

#16 ·
Liking the numberplate :yes:

#18 ·
So basically the part of the picture that i posted where the wiring loom goes in, Pulls out to reveal the led? if that makes sense lol

#20 ·
Well...

Iv just got some 4 led things, they're ok...

but do to the bulb holders been crap (they both face the sme way if that makes sence)

1 side of the plate is lit "better" than the other side

anyway

@barnesy

Yes, on my picture, the part with the bulb in, twists out of the holder, that's about you get at it to change it :)

I'll get some photos when it goes dark for you

#21 ·
Well...

Iv just got some 4 led things, they're ok...

but do to the bulb holders been crap (they both face the sme way if that makes sence)

1 side of the plate is lit "better" than the other side

anyway

@barnesy

Yes, on my picture, the part with the bulb in, twists out of the holder, that's about you get at it to change it :)

I'll get some photos when it goes dark for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.