Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there just bought a CDTI last week and I checked the oil today as I was going thru the weekly checks n that and noticed it is black as the ace of spades!

It only got a full service 2k miles ago before I bought the car, does diesel engine oil go this black this quickly or have they just stamped the book and done tit all?

cheers lads.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
diesel oil does go black quick but you may be better getting it checked just incase mate !

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hi there just bought a CDTI last week and I checked the oil today as I was going thru the weekly checks n that and noticed it is black as the ace of spades!

It only got a full service 2k miles ago before I bought the car, does diesel engine oil go this black this quickly or have they just stamped the book and done tit all?

cheers lads.
i wouldn't be suprised at all mate.. in fact.. i reckon that's what they did with mine! after first service i could tell it was smoother.. just had 2nd one in feb.. felt the same.. sluggish..! vxl are a bunch of ****ers! my one.. (streford/trafford) is sh!te! no space for parking, cramped to ***.. erm service is appauling!

don't worry mate, it's fine.. mate was on LOW oil for his diesel, topped it up and checked it a few weeks later and was black!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts