Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been playing with an old competition pic , i originally entered the comp and have decided to alter my entry now that im a little better :lol:

c+c welcome , cheers , luke

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
could do with some shadowing underneath the car... make it look like its not a floating car, unless it is :look: also some more shadowing over the front wheel arch to emphasise the arch expanding over the wheel, just looks a bit flat there tbh i could be more of a critique but that would just be me being picky lol, looks good otherwise :thumbs:

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
meshtastic

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could do with some shadowing underneath the car... make it look like its not a floating car, unless it is :look: also some more shadowing over the front wheel arch to emphasise the arch expanding over the wheel, just looks a bit flat there tbh i could be more of a critique but that would just be me being picky lol, looks good otherwise :thumbs:
thanks mate , comments appreciated, did i mention this is the first time ever ive tried brushing a kit ?? and yes markyg , meshtastics , is that a good thing lol??

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update time lol , have taken advice given in this thread and tried to adapt my chop to make it look better , as always comments welcome . but i already know that the lower edge is rough as ****** ;) . anyway thanks again

luke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts