Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ive just received op-com so as soon as i get it up and running i will offer it out to you guys.

I will be able to read and clear codes

code keys

and get security codes

I hope to be able to do all this:
- Faultcode diagnostics
- Reset service light
- Mileage correction
- Read ecu security codes
- Programme body control modules (maybe)
- Programme vehicle ID to chassis no.
- Program Keys
- Program central locking
- Activate & deactivate powersteering (lol), Hids, cruisecontrol, rear wiper, aircon, abs, climate control
- Program transponders & chips
- Radio coding

Let me know if you need anything doing!

·
South East Organiser, 2011 Q2 Feature Car
22,331 Posts
Why can't you get it to work dude? If it's the activation side let me know, or installing the software.. Most go wrong by not installing the USB drive before connecting the unit to the laptop (after op com software is installed)

Very handy tool to have, I'm sure whatever you will charge will be cheaper than most garages to diagnose

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why can't you get it to work dude? If it's the activation side let me know, or installing the software.. Most go wrong by not installing the USB drive before connecting the unit to the laptop (after op com software is installed)

Very handy tool to have, I'm sure whatever you will charge will be cheaper than most garages to diagnose
I install the driver then try doing the software it won't let me activate it properly nout I can do now off on holiday will sort it when I'm back

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jay I copy the files into my documents then install the driver. I followed the instructions to where it asks to email them for a code. I press activate get the code but when I try to open op com it says file corrupt?

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,316 Posts
i just installed OP-COM 100219a.rar from the above link

going to try & do mine when i get home as i was having the same problem + on the laptop i have no cd drive

will have to winzip the file

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i just installed OP-COM 100219a.rar from the above link

going to try & do mine when i get home as i was having the same problem + on the laptop i have no cd drive

will have to winzip the file
good luck mate :) should work as people have had similiar problems and getting different software versions has solved it for them. Have you used op-com before? let me know what its like.

·
605,316 Posts
good luck mate :) should work as people have had similiar problems and getting different software versions has solved it for them. Have you used op-com before? let me know what its like.
i have used it before on my pc (had to take tower/screen/keyboard etc outside) but i could only clear/check codes & couldnt program anything as i have a spare key i wanted to do

but when trying to install it on my wifes laptop useing a sd card (as it has no cd drive) i was having the same problems with activate it

and as others say above people are having problems with the program that came with the Op-Com

so the one ive just downloaded/installed loads up better than the one i had so im going to test it later so will post how i get on

·
22,331 Posts
on my laptop i have no cd drive either.. purely for car diagnostics.. all of them work better with Xp..

to install i copied the files from the mini disc to a usb pen to get them onto my laptop. i'd say i'll send them over/upload them to a host but my net connection is gash at the moment :\

there are a couple of opcom software programmes that don't require activation, my latest one needed it, so simple to do though, really can't go wrong, i'v also used the opcomforums/yolasite before for guides, comes in handy when you first start using it!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i have used it before on my pc (had to take tower/screen/keyboard etc outside) but i could only clear/check codes & couldnt program anything as i have a spare key i wanted to do

but when trying to install it on my wifes laptop useing a sd card (as it has no cd drive) i was having the same problems with activate it

and as others say above people are having problems with the program that came with the Op-Com

so the one ive just downloaded/installed loads up better than the one i had so im going to test it later so will post how i get on
o right, yeah i need it for checking and clearing codes but also to do programming for keys. Let me know if it works fully and lets you use all the functions :).

·
605,316 Posts

·
22,331 Posts
:|

have a look in general chat, irmy_c scottish lad is having the same problem by the looks of it

opcom, for the price, is deffo worth it, made my money back in 2 days just reading and clearing codes and resetting InSp, i paid £22 for mine :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.