Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy. Please assist me if you can with this issue I'm having. My Opel Is a 5dr hatch and for 2 days now my car central locking button isnt working and when I unlock my car with my remote my door buttons arent coming fully up. I've checked everything on my OPCOM but it looks like everything is good. Please help me. If you need any more info just let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Very often, this is as simple as replacing the fob battery (CR2032, I'm fairly sure). I thought I had some unsolvable problem and it disappeared once the new battery was in. Another common problem is that the buttons can stop working properly (I have two aftermarket spares and the remote c/l is refusing more often than co-operating). A bit more work than battery changing, but still a highly possible cause.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a spare key that I never used and i changed the batteries in them aswell when I came across the problem but it's still doing the same thing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah when I use the key to open it. Only the driver door opens fully but the rest still suffer to open

1 - 10 of 10 Posts