Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm hoping to pick your brains, as I'm obviously forgetting something, and it's probably dead simple.
I have a 1.0 corsa c, with the dreaded easytronic.
Had the EML come on and used the obdII to get the P0130 code, also double checked with the pedal test. First I checked all the fuses, cleaned the contacts etc to make sure that wasn't the issue. Double checked all wiring and cleaned the contacts on sensors too. Still had the issue, and she was chugging fuel like an alchy who's found out it's the end of the world.
I changed the front sensor, reset the codes and thought it was fixed, but after 219 miles the EML came on, same code. Did a reset and it appeared after 2 miles. So then I changed both lambda sensors, it did 22 miles and came on again. Triple checked my work, can't find an issue, but she's not guzzling fuel anymore. Used a voltmeter and all seems fine. Local garage is clueless, and Vauxhall rob you blind and just do guess work anyway. Have any of you had the same issue and found a fix?
Thanks in advance for any info or tips

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
What's the front 02 sensor actually doing. Any live data. I've seen it before when wring maf was fitted and it kept throwing the same code. There are 2 part numbers from the 1.0lt engine and they are not changeable.

Have you checked ecu connectors for oil contamination. This is common.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed MAF too, didn't check ECU connectors. I'd laugh if it was that after all the headache. When I get a chance will check and let you know the outcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the front 02 sensor actually doing. Any live data. I've seen it before when wring maf was fitted and it kept throwing the same code. There are 2 part numbers from the 1.0lt engine and they are not changeable.

Have you checked ecu connectors for oil contamination. This is common.
Cheers Mark. Gave em a blast with my spray and let them dry. Fingers crossed it's sorted. Took her out for a good run and no EML. Hope I haven't jinxed myself thanking you lol :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAAS was the only one I could find, I still have the original one anyway, there probably wasn't a problem with the first one and was just the oil in the ECU connectors

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I've seen this on astra h. entire engine loom full of oil. Spraying a small connector won't change a thing. New loom needed and oil pressure sensor replaced, there still comes oil through at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts