Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 · (Edited)
My replacement pipe arrived from the breakers yesterday but it isn’t as easy to fit as I thought. For some reason I can’t get the rounded end to fully press into the brake servo - is there a knack for this or am I just doing something wrong?! Could I possibly apply a bit of WD40 or Vaseline to the end just to try and ease it in?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
@marks152 I managed to get it fitted with a bit of wd40 but I took it for a run and unfortunately it’s still revving. I’ve not cleared the error code off from before but can’t imagine that will make any difference. Here is a video after it was fitted and I think I can still hear a hissing noise but maybe not as bad:

Did you have a chance to read my most recent live data to see if you think the issue could be caused by anything else?

I’m at a loss again now I thought I was getting somewhere but think it will be a trip to another local garage if anyone can recommend any around Chesterfield/Sheffield area lol. Otherwise I’m tempted to take it to a main dealer for a proper inspection.

Cheers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 · (Edited)
Still got an issue with revving on idle and wonder if the new O2 sensor (bank 1 sensor 1) may be the issue. I’ve recorded live opcom data and it’s on closed loop but kicking out 820mV and running rich.

That being said it could be a symptom of the issue rather than the cause. I would be grateful for any thoughts.

Strangely though there are no error codes so it’s better than it was! Lol.

Cheers.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts