Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Peeps,
I need to find my paint code, i know its on a plate under the bonnet, but which bloody number is it? and on which little plate,i had a look yesterday and was bamboozled by the amount of numbers......... :? the only bit i understand is the bit that says Vauxhall!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a 2002 Black SXI......my black beauty! Ive got my steiny side skirts and a reiger rear skirt to colour code and fit.......just need to find the bloody paint code and ill be flying, someone remind me why am i doing this? :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nahhhh, gonna get me compresser and spray gun out. I need to order the paint and pick it up later in week, i dont have time at mo' to take car to paint shop....... :(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
your code is on the plate next to the water bottle mate, 4 digits i believe, my code for a 2003 star silver metalic 3 is 157L

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers, ill check that out 2morrow. Hopefully sometime soon ill get some pictures on site.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
the paint code is in 2 places on the c on the plate on the slam panel and on the chassis plate on the strut top they are 2 diff no's mine on the front plate is 79L and on the chassis plate is 547 for flame red.you can use either of the codes

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Yeah, use the one on the strut top, as when I got vaux to check my paint code, they used that one, cos that's what's recognised on their system. If the site works from home tonight, I'll post a pic of which number you are looking at, otherwise I'll not bother if I can't get on :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts