Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
They're nice, although I'm assuming they will be for RHD cars judging by the packaging (Jun Yan are from Taiwan and they make both RHD and LHD). My vehicle is UK-registered and MOT'd but I mainly drive it in EU. They are purty, though... :cool::cautious:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I had a look at the Jun Yan website, hoping the codes would enlighten me on there, but they don't. Trupart Automotive only list standard reflector types (which is what the code HL2916 matches to) or the standard projectors (HL2914) so either they stopped selling your type or maybe the car was returned to ordinary looking ones and those put in the boxes as they are a lot flashier looking than the usuals. Boggo lights can barely be given away but yours have value for C owners wanting to jazz up the looks.

I'm one of those people but it's a near-certainty that they were bought for RHD so I dare say someone else here would have use for them for more months of the year than I would.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
My mistake; Trupart do still list them - just a bad website that didn't recognise PHL2016 (even though that's the code when I did find them). Seeing as it's a UK place and lists parts as Vauxhall with no mention of Opel, it's safe to assume they're suitable for UK roads rather than EU.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
A pair of the more regular Angel Eye DRLs sold on ebay just now for £41 + postage. It's a matter of taste - some would prefer the regular Angel Eye look, I personally prefer the look of yours - but I would think yours would get at least that being boxed and looking as good as new. Have you considered ebay?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts