Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where did you get your Kash and how much

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah aparently they give you an extra 3bhp
I should hopefully have mine i bought of MM 2mora... so will let you know if i notice a difference :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
faster-filters.co.uk through ebay, and it was £29.50 + £5 delivery. I was the only bidder, the same as MM I think

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Noonster said:
Yeah aparently they give you an extra 3bhp
I should hopefully have mine i bought of MM 2mora... so will let you know if i notice a difference :D
Get using the optimax as well Daz, It's worth the extra response and pull. I can notice it on a 1L, so you all should be able to.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
the 3bhp is the result of the 1.8 engine they always claim the results from the biggest engine.you will be lucky to see anything on a 1.2

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
the 3bhp is the result of the 1.8 engine they always claim the results from the biggest engine.you will be lucky to see anything on a 1.2
Yeah but it will make me think im getting 3bhp :lol:

Seriously though - I know what you mean mate.... might accelerate a bit better after 4000revs.... you know when you sometimes need that extra pull ;)

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Noonster said:
Chewy said:
Yeah but it will make me think im getting 3bhp :lol:

Seriously though - I know what you mean mate.... might accelerate a bit better after 4000revs.... you know when you sometimes need that extra pull ;)
noony u cant oull the skin off a rice pudding now uve weighed your car down so much :lol:

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
diddon said:
they got one on ebay finishing tomorrow
gone for the ebay one Kash, he's got 299 (positve feed back)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts