Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

This has probably been asked a million times, but can anyone supply the part number for the stereo adapter for a '04 SXi. I can get the shitty Audioleads one in black or gunmetal, but as you know the new SXi has a chrome effect silver.

The guys over on CorsaSport say Vauxhall can supply the correct facia in the correct colour, and that someone here will know what the part number is.

I see Exclusiv 1.4 has one of the adaptors.

Also, does the CorsaC use the same steering wheel remote as the AstraG?

I have a Kenwood and the Audioleads remote lead - will that work on the Corsa? Audioleads seem to sell a different lead for the CorsaC compared to the AstraG.

Ta guys

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i'm not sure on the remote but your better off going into vauxhall for the adaptor as there are several different colours of silver and they can match the right one for you

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem is none of the dealers around here have any clue - they don't believe Vauxhall supply the adaptors, or sell the Audioleads one which is the wrong colour.

Yes, N. Ireland Vauxhall dealers are a bit feeble when it comes to getting parts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just went into my local vauxhall to pick up the radio adapter mine was matt chrome there about £25 or you can order them from www.vauxhall.co.uk I did this with my first corsa c you get the Adapter an wireing to convert from vauxhall iso to standard iso leads
hope this helps :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts