Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all.

I have been hunting around the fourm and google, and I can't seem to find the part number for the Oil Control Plug/Valve (one way valve), this is the one that is in the deck of the block.

If anyone happends to have a parts diagram and part number(s) it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
It took a rummage, sorry to take so long, but I think it's #16 on this page

but you say it's in the block which, according to this thread, might be called the oil pressure relief valve

I haven't found a part number for that, but Marks152 wrote that he cleaned his, so he might have looked up where to get one, possibly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ozsubrosa: Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post, I will have a good read of the links provided.

I don't have a picture of the area in question.
The part I am looking for is the one way valve that stops oil draining back from the head when the engine is off.
It is also my understanding that this part is also a oil restrictor.
As I don't have the block to hand I think from memory the part in question is located in the deck of the block and front left of the block if you was looking at the engine as if it was still in the engine bay.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Yes, reading your post I think the diagram and part # in the first link is for what Vx calls an oil pressure regulator valve and is in the area of the oil pump - not what you're after (annoying, because that part # was findable). The description of the location written in my 2nd link more closely matches yours and looks/reads like a one-way and tends to get called "oil pressure relief valve" but I didn't return a GM #. However, I did get some images of likely-lookers for sale. Back in a 2017 thread, Marks152 mentioned cleaning his so there's a hope he can shed a light. I think he has a 10xep but I got the impression from reading that the same part works across the petrols.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I remember cleaning it. I dont have a part number unfortunately. It sits in the timing case at the bottom if I'm not mistaken. It was 3 years ago so I might be wrong.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That's what a search of "oil pressure relief valve" returns, with various parts suppliers selling. Maybe their websites will turn up a supplier or, better still, OEM number.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your replies.
marks152: Unfortunately that is not the part in question that I am referring to.

I can't seem to find a picture of the Z10ZE 1.0L 3cly engine block with the part in question.
However I have found a picture on ebay of the 4cly engine block with the part in question.

Best Regards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts