Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa C Exclusiv
21,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

For those that don't know me I'm Cole. Used to be admin on here before it changed hands and then lost contact with all forums, now I'm possiblhy getting back in to it. I'll post up a build thread of my current Exclusiv which is Corsa number 11!

I used to own this:

Now own this:

Any old lurkers on here from the olden days?

Cheers,
Cole.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I have been here since 2012 when the internet came to the countryside. Still have the same Corsa C but have had 7 along side this one. Be down to 2 Corsa C's and the Tigra B after the weekend as the z12xep sxi is going after 4 years.

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa C Exclusiv
21,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bloody hell, happy days! Can't even remember what year I joined this forum in fairness! Not as busy as I remember it.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I do look back through previous threads (not all of them, obv) mostly in my "this issue has come up before and got solved doing this" self-appointed role.

The whole gist of the forum has changed from 2008's "I've paid off the loan and got 3yrs NCD, what alloys look best?" to 2021's "takes 15 attempts to start and worried I'll be late for work tomorrow" threads, as you'd kind of expect with a model that's minimum 15yrs old now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts