Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when u fitted your steinmetz side skirts did you take off your sxi skirts?? isn't it a better fit or something?? :? if i decide not buy irmscher side skirts, and get the steinmertz 1's will they go on a comfort that does not have the sxi skirts no problem?

ps how they fit?

many thanks any info be great :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
im pretty sure they will fit onto a corsa with no skirts? on sxi the screw onto the arches at either side, and bond along the sill,

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah took old sxi skirts off..like jase said they screw on at each end and bond all the way along the top and yes they fit both models

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
yeah go on fine without them. save you some work as you wont have to take the sxi 1s off!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Chewy said:
yeah took old sxi skirts off..like jase said they screw on at each end and bond all the way along the top and yes they fit both models
how can they fit both models?

i bought a set of steiny skirts (which i then sold to JRSTEVE) and they were designed to fot the sxi only.

they were"rubbery" and bonded ontop of the sxi skirts and screwed on at the edges.

On a comfort model, they would not fit as there was nothing underneath to secure the skirts to....

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
scottb said:
Chewy said:
how can they fit both models?

i bought a set of steiny skirts (which i then sold to JRSTEVE) and they were designed to fot the sxi only.

they were"rubbery" and bonded ontop of the sxi skirts and screwed on at the edges.

On a comfort model, they would not fit as there was nothing underneath to secure the skirts to....
there is nothing on the sxi either they are all like a rubbery feel to them you take the sxi skirts off and you get a adaptor kit with the skirts to make them fit the sxi.also they have different holes to drill for sxi and non sxi.so they fit both models even says in the instructions you get with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts