Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wheels arrived today so I'm posting some pics as I didn't think it was worth it before with a standard car!

Rally spoiler at the end of the month and then I'll let the wallet recuperate for a while! :roll: Still got future plans for exhaust, maybe Steiny front lip, colour coding and maybe lowering springs (not sure as it's a b!tch to get off the drive as it is!)

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
looking good m8

post some pix when you get the rally spoiler as i have a black sxi and fancy getting it aswell

S

·
0 Posts
Looks nice mate :thumbs:

Wheels look amazing!! :D :wink: Wish mine had come with the same tyres as yours they look smart mate. Reflex do really look good on the c dont they mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Si said:
Looks nice mate :thumbs:

Wheels look amazing!! :D :wink: Wish mine had come with the same tyres as yours they look smart mate. Reflex do really look good on the c dont they mate :thumbs:
Yeah they do! I am WELL pleased! Good deal with the Yoko's I think! :D :D :D The pics don't do the car justice really, it looks SO much better in the metal! :wink:

I saw a Corsa B the other day with a body kit that stuck out about 8 inches proud of the wheels, as if the wide wheels hadn't been put on yet? Looked closely at the wheels and they were Reflex's!! It looked ****! :lol:

The wife was a bit worried when she saw it and I told her we were getting the same wheels (it's her car, I just get to play with it!) She won't admit it but she's well pleased! :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DamoSXI said:
Car tyres look well wide from behind. NICE. looks like you could lower it abit more
Does need lowering really but as I said before, the drive is on quite a steep angle and it would probably bottom out on the sills if it was any lower. Will look into it though.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :D Makes me feel good inside! :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ShaunC said:
looking good :thumbs: does look quite wide from the back. are they the same offset as Si's?
I think they are ET42 (meant to check before I put them on!) but I'll check at the weekend. The car is on my drive which is quite steep so the rear one is taken from an unusual angle. It doesn't really look that wide from the back normally.

I'll get some more pics at the weekend (weather permitting).

S

·
0 Posts
Mine are et40 :) But the bloke from where I got them said they where et42 when I got them, muppet!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ShaunC said:
yeah suppose its just the angle.

take that sticker out the rear window. will make the rear more cleaner ;)
Yep, sticker will be removed! (hadn't really noticed TBH!) I've got my 'Corsa-C.co.uk' stickers to go on as well! :)

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Just seen MM's car tonight, and it's looking good mate.
Must admit, those wheels look even better when theyre just in front of you.

Chewy, I see what you mean about the Steinmetz grill cover being quite shiny now I had a look at MM's. mmmm.

Still fancy one tho, just better not tell the wife how much! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts