Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new here. I have owned my Corsa (02 Comfort) for almost 10 years and was introduced to servicing it myself just a few years ago. This is my first car and the only car I have worked on. I have worked on wiper motors, brakes, a little on suspension, and now am taking the engine apart to see how badly it is f*ked! (I'm hoping I can fix it but time will tell!).

I typically work from the Haynes manual and YouTube videos, but often end up guessing what part is being referred to or where it is actually located. Would it be appropriate and helpful to start a little photo gallery of parts and locations, in situ and removed? I typically take a lot of photos to help remember what I've done so would be happy to share.

Please let me know your thoughts on this and, if it would be useful (especially to be those new to Corsas / cars), I will create a thread to post my photos and others could supplement with photos of their different models.

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,367 Posts
welcome to ccuk

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
welcome to CCUK. There is an online parts thing that is often linked here when people ask for what part # to get. Have a look through relevant previous posts before reinventing the wheel. That said, I'm happy to encourage you to start a Progress Thread in the "your Corsa C" section. I'm only good for reading, (y)s and the very occasional useful "used part going cheap on ebay" link but others here are much more hands-on with useful suggestions if you get into a bind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts