Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Where I live there is a black vxr with it and it fits well, it hurts that in Spain these things exist two or three, encouragement and photos placed !!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Nice score, Wu11ie, and I'm glad you've registered an interest in those headlights. I'd have them myself like a shot but they come up just as I have a heap of other expenses to deal with and if I did buy any they'd have to be LHD to justify to Mrs Oz.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where I live there is a black vxr with it and it fits well, it hurts that in Spain these things exist two or three, encouragement and photos placed !!
I have to get it painted first
Nice score, Wu11ie, and I'm glad you've registered an interest in those headlights. I'd have them myself like a shot but they come up just as I have a heap of other expenses to deal with and if I did buy any they'd have to be LHD to justify to Mrs Oz.
Yeah I couldn't believe I got it for £20!

The van has been off the road for almost a year now, it failed its MOT on welding around the front subframe.

I've had it all welded up and it has since passed its MOT but as soon as I got it back the clutch went .

The lights are a 'would like' rather than a 'must have' so it depends on the price really.....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
My Tour has been SORNed since summer 2020 because of covid restricting its use abroad. It's parked on my front lawn and I worry about what all that plant respiration might be doing and will do to it but I've got nowhere else right now. I suspect that I will pay for this in the Spring when I try to revive it. At least mine had a clutch along with the engine swap before I bought it, so I hope I don't have it quite as bad as you - commiserations.

Similarly, I'd love the lights but boring projectors are very easy (not even very necessary) to bend beam abroad and I only drive it a bit in the UK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts