Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a nice new camera for xmas so thought i'd see if i could get some better pics of my car,yesterday when i washed the car i took some and failed big time really blurred,so i went out and took some more these are lot better but i'm still no photographer,lol.

The car is in need a getting the alloys refurb'd and i was lookin at having them done Anthracite if anys got a min could they photoshop them?thanks in advance:doublethumbs:

Tryin to be arty,:shock:

Photoshop please Anthracite alloys:kiss:

Fmic nom mmmmm

Any suggestions welcomed but i reckon Take headlights apart and spray black,light tints in rear,spray rear badge.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Personally, apart from the full colour code already suggested, I think it's perfect.

I'm not really a fan of most C's but this lil sleeper is immense, what brake set-up you running?

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Very nice, Engine bay looks fookin mint :)
2 Litre VXR engine ?

What allyos you having refurbed and what colour they going?
Any other plans

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Looks wise I'd get a colour code and do alloys anthracite. Then its pretty much spot on. Maybe anthracite rear griffin but then you'd be looking too much like me :p

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks fresh that does mate, full colour code maybe?
Thanks mate yeah thought about a c/c but i could get the alloys done and windows done for less than a c/c.

really like it!:doublethumbs:, maybe either colour code, or change the edge on the lower spoiler to match arches
Nice one,that don't sound like a bad idea bit differnt

Personally, apart from the full colour code already suggested, I think it's perfect.

Cheers i like it sutble.

I'm not really a fan of most C's but this lil sleeper is immense, what brake set-up you running?
Thanks it certainly does suprise people.I've got corsa vxr brakes 308mm and rear discs as it was a 1.8.

Very nice, Engine bay looks fookin mint :)
2 Litre VXR engine ?

What allyos you having refurbed and what colour they going?
Any other plans
It's a z20let but got a vxr plug cover cus it the same colour as the car and looks cool
I'm going to get the sri aloys done in anthracite i reckon,no really sure what else apart from tints an lights.

very nice, full colour code and smoke facelift :yummy:
Yeah sounds good,nice one.

really nice mate, got any figures for the engine?
Thanks mate,it's about 240 to 250bhp got to get it rr'd

Looks wise I'd get a colour code and do alloys anthracite. Then its pretty much spot on. Maybe anthracite rear griffin but then you'd be looking too much like me :p
Lol,I reckon alloys anthrcite,smoke the lights,black the badge,c/c mirror bases and tints.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
looks sweet tim marcus has anthrachite sris have a look at his car :p youve got a rite tasty motor mate!!

as for the windows id say light smoke all way round will look proper evil all dark especially if you do smoked facelifts!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks lush tim mate, plans sound good :cool:

Is it still on the standard zlet turbo or a vxr one?
Nice one Marcus mate,yeah it's still on the std turbo but it's sweet engine only had 40k on so should be good for another 10-15k fingers crossed.might get a vxr actuator soon i've seen a couple on ebay going for about £40 hold the boost a bit better as i think mines on it's limit with 15-16psi.

looks ace mate, a full c/c would be good and maybe a light tint on your rear windows as well :yes:
Thanks bud :cool:

zlet ftw. how much did the conversion cost out of interest dude?
About 3-4 k for the lot including brakes etc

it looks clean as it is, i wouldnt tint it tbh
Fair enough i thought it might look a little smoother with the light smoke i like the o.e tints but mine didn'thave it.

looks sweet tim marcus has anthrachite sris have a look at his car :p youve got a rite tasty motor mate!!

as for the windows id say light smoke all way round will look proper evil all dark especially if you do smoked facelifts!!
Cheers dude:doublethumbs:Thats what i was thinkin dark but stealth/oem sytlee.

looks very nice mate, nice & subtle
Nice one Marco:cool:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:cool:

Thing's i'd do:

The bolts that are rusty on the rocker cover, gloss black
Clean the Oil cap
colour code

then it'd would be finished for me

:twisted:

very nice mate

Matt
#

Cheers Matt,yeah i'm chuffed with it tbf,goes like runny sh.it off a polished shovel,i was looking for some chrome bolt but couldn't find any,idea's?new oil cap would only prob be £3 so i'll order one.C/c was expensive i got quoted £330 so i've left it.

·
November Feature Car
3,654 Posts
Nice one Marcus mate,yeah it's still on the std turbo but it's sweet engine only had 40k on so should be good for another 10-15k fingers crossed.might get a vxr actuator soon i've seen a couple on ebay going for about £40 hold the boost a bit better as i think mines on it's limit with 15-16psi.
No worries its a realy tidy car, looks fresh just from being in good condition with a few choice touches :yes:

Oh cool cool, yep should be good for a while if its been serviced and that.. Are you running the car on a 1.2 ecu or the one that came with the zlet? Who did the map for you aswell bud, somewhere local?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts