Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
ive got one either side of the side windows and the big one on the back window no pics tho sorry only put hte back one on the other day and looks cool

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Never seen a back one on. Gets some pics up corsa_c_sxi

D

·
0 Posts
MediaManiac said:
MM - This might sound stupid but that pic looks quality!!!

I like where you have put the stickers also - I aint got any stickers on my car.... but where you have put them it looks good!!

Do you have a pic more zoomed out so i can see the car also ??

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
http://corsa-c.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201
Thinking about getting some Si - not bothering with CS ones for sure coz i dont go on there much,

BUT im always on CCUK so might have to get some!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Noonster19 said:
MM - This might sound stupid but that pic looks quality!!!

I like where you have put the stickers also - I aint got any stickers on my car.... but where you have put them it looks good!!

Do you have a pic more zoomed out so i can see the car also ??
Doesn't sound stupid mate, I think so too! :lol: but define 'quality'.

Any good?

D

·
0 Posts
:lol: - Quality - dunno just like the way the pic looks with the angle, sun, glare etc... :p

Thanks MM - I like that because they dont stand out.... from the distance of your car in that pic you dont really notice them which i thinks good....

But when at shows etc and people are looking at it they can see them...

Think Im defo getting some - then again if Si has some spares in White he can bring them to PVS ???

·
Registered
729 Posts
Noonster19 said:
:lol: - Quality - dunno just like the way the pic looks with the angle, sun, glare etc... :p

Thanks MM - I like that because they dont stand out.... from the distance of your car in that pic you dont really notice them which i thinks good....

But when at shows etc and people are looking at it they can see them...

Think Im defo getting some - then again if Si has some spares in White he can bring them to PVS ???
Cheers bud! I love photography, it's my main passion. Just wish I had more time for it :sad: I've just spent £900 on a new camera! :lol:

I wanted them there as like you say, you can't really notice it and the wife would whinge anyway!

D

·
0 Posts
£900 - WOW :eek: :eek:

Yeah agree - dont look tacky, i like them gonna get some ordered if Si doesnt have spares :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
I put my corsac.co.uk stickers in the same place as MM, it is a good place to put them as they don't look out of place and cant be seen from the inside :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts