Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, im opening this new topic becouse i have some doubts about piper branch.

I actually have a Corsa 1.2 16V with 75hp and im not sure about one thing. It will be better for my car to have Piper 4-2-1 branch or Piper 4-1 branch?

Im pretty unsure about this and about the motor modifications that i can do to have more performance (hp :p) in my car. i would apprecciate yout help in this.

It is the re-style model from 2004 with 5 doors.

Thank you all.

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
a 1.8 may be a issue due to Insurance & Age?

But as said you cant really improve the performace on a 1.2 much and what little you can do isnt worth the money.IMO there's certainly no need to splash out on a Exhaust Manifold.Just get a decent Cat-Back exhaust and a "Good" induction kit and make that do.

Far better saving your money & getting a faster car if you want performace.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
a 1.8 may be a issue due to Insurance & Age?

But as said you cant really improve the performace on a 1.2 much and what little you can do isnt worth the money.IMO there's certainly no need to splash out on a Exhaust Manifold.Just get a decent Cat-Back exhaust and a "Good" induction kit and make that do.

Far better saving your money & getting a faster car if you want performace.
Prob end up spending the same amount on insurance on a 1.8 with a 1.2 with huge list of mods like inlet and exhaust manifolds, cams, remap, pulleys etc.. So unless hes got ££££, hes not going anywhere fast lol :shrug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im sory about my english but you used to many technical terms and im from portugal.

Ur telling me that i would get more gains in my car with my main Piper branch + Repro than Piper 4-2-1 branch?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
or maby u just telling me that i will only get some results with the new (4-2-1) when i also get a repro...?

sory for the double post...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts