Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right

in a few months im going to buying stuff for my car to do the z20let :p iv already got a buy for all my 1.8 stuff which we are putting in a 1.2 corsa so thats where a big chunk of my money is coming from iv done abit of a list of what im planning on getting but if anyone can take a look and let me know if im missing anything

First we have the engine

the one im looking at comes apprently with everything to make it start (turbo,loom,ecu,gearbox,all ancilaries,and manifolds.

then the long nitty list...

Rear gearbox mount (2446310)
Rear gearbox fork (922782)
Front gearbox fork (9156951)
Offside mount but hear i need a custom 10mm spacer plate where can i get this? (24463127) + (13160000)
Drivers side mount (90576148)
Gear Linkage (24451921)
Gear Stick (5535376)
Shafts ? thinking of using the astra drive shafts rather than custom ones
Hubs? looking at getting the LMF hubs...?

Think thats pretty much everything if anyone has used any other mounts or anything please can you drop me a pm or let me know why you used them over these so i can have a look at which one to use etc...

Forgot to mention Iv also got 308mm brakes on also got spax rsx all round and just had 2.5" exhaust before Xmas so I'm all set there

Many thanks:p

Jason

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gsi rad pack ive heard fits fine so could add that to your list too :)
Ic Ic Hurd a Honda civic slim line rad works reli well as its like half the size... It's just getting it to marry up with the vx bits...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you still working in and around notts?..if so, deffo getting a ride in the zlet haha
Not no more m8 Iv been down in Essex but been at Lincoln college on block release at college last week there then bk to Essex I hope as working away means more money means engine sooner :) you'll have to pop down the where we doing the conversion a few people popping round to help as putting my 1.8 in my m8 1.2 and the z20let in mine should be good :)

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts
Not no more m8 Iv been down in Essex but been at Lincoln college on block release at college last week there then bk to Essex I hope as working away means more money means engine sooner :) you'll have to pop down the where we doing the conversion a few people popping round to help as putting my 1.8 in my m8 1.2 and the z20let in mine should be good :)
Wicked mate. Sounds good :p let me know then.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts