Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do all pics of cars online have the number plates covered over? I guess sumthin 2 do with security?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yes mate some people cover them.just imagine if you posted a pic of your car with the reg on it then you get a knock at the door saying your car was used as a getaway car for a bank job ....whoops

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
the new registration plates + legislation also means you need prove of ownership before you can get plates made

D

·
0 Posts
Dont worry about covering them up - you drive around the streets with them on so having them on the net is no different :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 l8! i already went thru em all coverin em up! thought u were sposed 2 b fast noonster? u coulda saved me sum work! :D :wink:

D

·
0 Posts
gooner_47 said:
2 l8! i already went thru em all coverin em up! thought u were sposed 2 b fast noonster? u coulda saved me sum work! :D :wink:
:lol: - wooops not keeping up with my reputation :look:

·
Registered
190 Posts
i should have covered my plate up!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it. :(

Dont know if anyone has noticed i drive an SRI, and the first three numerals on my plate are.... SLO (Slow). :oops:

crap eh? plate reads SLO2 XPN

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
gooner_47 said:
Why do all pics of cars online have the number plates covered over? I guess sumthin 2 do with security?
Yeah cover them up, you don't want some pikey sod looking for your car in the night!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts