Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!, i have recently purchased some Wolfrace Urban Racers ~ Eurosport Edition in Black in 17's, ONLY to find out that they RUBBED on my wheel arch! After looking into the offsets and that i find out that they are ET38 which i am told rub unless you have wheel arch modification! BUT thats not an option so i have sold those alloys and i am now about to buy a new set but does anyone know if the ET40 will be ok??? i dont wanna buy them and then they rub too! anyone with any info please reply help wub be appreciated!!! thanks J6OBO

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It is recommend to be between et40-45 on 17" alloys (17x7 wheel / 205/40/17 tyres). Arch modification shouldn't be required if you stick to these offset and don't lower you corsa too much. You should be fine with going as low as -30/-40mm with not too many problems.

Any lower though like et38 will deffo need arch mods to avoid rubbing

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
some people have et40 on here.some say they can rub if lowered and you have a full car and others have had no problems at all.iv'e got et42 wolfrace alloys and they don't catch at all

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have et 38 wolfrace urban racer alloys and im lowered and they are fine..apart from the front right side which caught on my caliper but the alloy got changed and everything is fine now :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts