Votes: 285 96.3%
  • NAY

Votes: 11 3.7%
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think there should be a membership position for phillipoussus14 (under his name) as he does good work all the time for everyone & done it for long time now....think it should say: photoshop king!! under his name like other people have moderator & organiser under theres.

vote if you think he should aswel :D
if you say no.....state reason please

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Totally agree, See him in all the request topic posting shops, Altho Photoshop King :S Maybe something a little more professional lol

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha ye maybe bit more professional but ye does anything you ask & quick!! top bloke!!

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
haha :lol:

omg lol .. just seen this!! fraid to say i dont think it'll happen .. but nice to know the work's appreciated :)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if you look on most of the threads in this section....his name will be there trying to help people out....so lets get these votes up....aim for three figures at least :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
eh? your a photo shop moderator?
how long you had this?
wel there can be two???hahaha
Yea I am buddy. Uhm I'd say about a week or so. There is me and hef as of now. I say 3 of us ftw! I have not made much contributions to the request section yet due to creating my own photoshop bible in the tutorial section, but I have a huge up-date to add to that very soon. I know that shouldn't be used as an excuse but their will be a lot more effort being made from my side after I make the next big up-date to the tutorial section.:cool:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts