Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is vauxhall a british car or german car gt 2 mates argueing hear one ses its british one ses its german
what is it lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
British!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
well vauxhall owned by general motors...n general motors r british i fink lol...so i suppose its british? i kno u can get opel imports but as far as i know its british

·
Registered
597 Posts
my mortgage is with general motors (gmac) they own everything.. think they own ford too!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
BRITISH! thats why im proud of having a corsa :D as it is birtish

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
thought vx was german.. because opel is the main force behind vx.. :look:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my m8 is sayin he has
vauxhall but he still seems 2 fink his car is german can sum 1 just plz shut him up n tell him its british he must be ralted 2 de germanz he seems to wana lik der asses

·
Registered
21,904 Posts
my mortgage is with general motors (gmac) they own everything.. think they own ford too!
nah they dont own ford. companies owned by GM include Vauxhall, Opel, Daewoo, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Saab, Cadillac, and a few others. Ford own a couple of manufacturers themselves.

·
Registered
631 Posts
vauxhall is based in luton but opel is based in germany where the testing etc is done, and opel are owned by gm so really its half-german half-yank with a british badge

·
Registered
360 Posts
vaux doesn't manufacture in luton anymore, last vectra rolled off the line with a 51 plate. Vaux is the british division of opel, there's some sorta link with holden in Australia because the Holden Monaro is/was the same as the vaux monaro, and just to complicate things more, the new Pontiac GTO is the same as the monaro too... GM itself is based in Detroit, so overall they are well and truly american!

·
Registered
21,904 Posts
so, all in all, we need more SBC powered cars in the UK with a vauxhall badge on them! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts