Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Nicest Corsa C as stands

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Take your pick,, Nicest Silver C between the 2! Me and sharpy need this finalized haha!

Vote please :)

Could you also post reasons ;)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine was a bog standard 54 plate when i got it :| dont make a difference son :) its what you have done to it and how it looks now :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Take your pick,, Nicest Silver C between the 2! Me and sharpy need this finalized haha!

Vote please :)

Could you also post reasons ;)
i like bits of both of them i think sharpy's is the nicest but i think it wud be better with foxys sri mirrors in gloss balck, smoked lights and gloss black skirts

both nice tho

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sharpy gets my vote :doublethumbs: like both cars, very simalir but its the black roof that does it i think :p nice cars ladz :love:

·
Registered
382 Posts
mine was a bog standard 54 plate when i got it :| dont make a difference son :) its what you have done to it and how it looks now :)

Aye which came with the sri stuff as standard so merghh, you and your non detextured front arch hahaha

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Foxy;s is more complete what with the consistent c/c

both nice mind

·
Registered
747 Posts
im half and half. fox-y as he has sri mirrors, gloss black side skirts facelift rear. but sharpy has the black roof and black b pillars that set it off. but not much in it ahh i cant decide

·
Registered
974 Posts
i think sharpys with the blak roof and black pillar bit between front and rear window and silver skirts
would look better with foxys silver sri mirrors tho i rekon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts