Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may have seen, i no longer own the corsa, sold it when i went to uni last sept, since then have really got into the euro/VW scene, got myself a polo 16v :)

this is how it was when i bought it

didnt like the angel eyes at all so managed to get some standard ones instead :)
wanted to ave the car low and on some wide/euro rims, a set of ronal ls came up on ed38 and i snapped them up, heresa pic of the trial fitting

but like that it had no "stance" so i got some fk highsport coilovers, they are now fitted, also had to get some different tyres put on the ronals as the profile was too high on the orginals meaning i couldnt go low!

i put the wheels on forgetting i had the car so low, at this height the car was barely drivable, couldnt go over 10mph and could barely turn lol, looked cool tho

so had to raise it up a tad by the side of the road lol

heres the pics, i absolutly love it, taking it to stonor park on sunday, need to lower the back a tad more before i go

comments???? :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
What size are the wheels Jimmy? ie. size, and width.

What size tyres are on their now?

I reckon with a lower profile, and a bit more stretch, you could easily get it as low as in the first pic, which looks absolutely sick! Love this shape polo modded. You seen a green one on Porsche rims, with no plates on front or rear? All smoothed off? He stayed in our hotel at mod nats. Loved it.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Coming along nicely mate. What's the other plans?

not a great deal, wanna keep it clean and simple, in the metal it has big impact,

lower the back a tad more
aero wipers
maybe the 6n2 all red rear lights
maybe standard exhaust
standard airbox as my k&n is ****!

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What size are the wheels Jimmy? ie. size, and width.

What size tyres are on their now?

I reckon with a lower profile, and a bit more stretch, you could easily get it as low as in the first pic, which looks absolutely sick! Love this shape polo modded. You seen a green one on Porsche rims, with no plates on front or rear? All smoothed off? He stayed in our hotel at mod nats. Loved it.

yep could def go more stretched, they are 7.5j on a 15 inch, i got 195/45's on there,
i woulda gone skinnier but i cant afford a new set of tyres at the mo so these are staying,
the cars being used daily and the roads round me are poo so im not that botherd about being silly low,
the back will def be coming down a bit more tho to match the front but i think the front now is perfect,
you'll get to see it if u come to gti international or edition this year jono,

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Liking the rims mate.. Whats next on the list? I think CC|UK should have a euro meet?!
yer for the price you cant argue "scene tax" makes the real bbs way too expensive, im gnna get some bbs caps for these, just as good as :p the dish on em is pretty decent :D

euro meet ftw

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yum :) rear de wiper i think, and i know its not euro but tints would still look nice
i used the rear wiper a lot so i think thats going to stay, and tints are a no no, the only ones i like are really light smoke, and i cant justify paying for something that is hardly noticeable, i hate really dark tints

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Looks good jimmi boy :thumbs:

I battle you to who can go the lowest lol.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
lookin good mate! u on club polo too?

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lookin good mate! u on club polo too?
yer mate i am, under the same user name,

havent posted any pics yet on there tho, probs will after ive lowered the back a lil more and been to stonor,

my mates going to take photos with his slr so should get some nice shots of it, weather is meant to b good on sunday whoop.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good jimmi boy :thumbs:

I battle you to who can go the lowest lol.
lol, mine can go rediculously low, in the pics where it was undriveable, stil had 4cm on front and 5cm on the back!!!!! :lol:

Looks good jimmy
cheers phil, love the exige :)

love it mate
cheers dude means a lot ;)

sweet mate, old skool
u shoulda got a polo joel, they are the ********!! nice and small unlike all cars nowerdays

sexual. i love that :d
cheers mate

Looks good Jimmi!
thanks phil :)

looks sweet absolutley love it
cheers bud, i do too (funnily enough) :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts