Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this was more common on older cars, but just wondering if there is a model of Corsa C that has these as standard, or do they not bother with things like this anymore?

With it being summer etc, would be quite cool to have rear pop outs so that I can leave them open for a bit of air!

Is there a kit available if not?

Just an idea atm :\

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
it would b kool...
they still use it on 206,106

not sure if its a kit tho... alot of work!

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
They dont make either anymore... sorry

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
there dodgey as, my m8 was closing his the other day n due to the heat it wudnt shut n smashed (N), they dont benifit ne1 either

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
i would leave it, you will be ok without it. Keep it kosha!! lol

if you start messin around with things like that, if it isnt done right, it could pose an easy way in for theives.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So its not available on Corsa C's?

Its something I'm tempted to try though tbh - would be different too!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I hate them windows, so easy to brake into a car with them. Me and my mate left keys in this borrowed stupid yank pickup whilst we were in America and it locked itself?! Being northern lads we wern't phased by this and promptly dismantled one of the rear pop out windows. So on that basis I wouldn't recommend them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this was more common on older cars, but just wondering if there is a model of Corsa C that has these as standard, or do they not bother with things like this anymore?

With it being summer etc, would be quite cool to have rear pop outs so that I can leave them open for a bit of air!

Is there a kit available if not?

Just an idea atm :\
Sorry bud just been reading the replies. Nobody gave you a idea they just tried to put you off lol anyway do your thing man I think they are brilliant if anyone can help I think it will be the VDub boys they make them pop out windows for any of their cars good luck

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Sorry bud just been reading the replies. Nobody gave you a idea they just tried to put you off lol anyway do your thing man I think they are brilliant if anyone can help I think it will be the VDub boys they make them pop out windows for any of their cars good luck

This thread was from 18 years ago so it's very unlikely anyone is still active on this forum now.
Admin will close it soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.