Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Price starts from £70 - £120
Vehicle is treated with Snowfoam to help shift stuck on dirt.
Vehicle is rinsed off, and then washed using the Two Bucket Method and a neutral Shampoo.
Vehicle is clayed to remove bonded contaminents to the paintwork to make it feel smooth to touch.
Vehicle is rinsed again.
Wheels cleaned using a Non – Acid based cleaner.
Vehicle is then dried using drying towels, door shuts and arches also cleaned.

Paint work is fully machine polished using a range of fine abrasive polishes to remove fine scratches, oxidation, swirl marks and other paint defects, this will leave the paintwork looking as good as new if not better.
A Carnauba Wax is then applied to finish of the detail sealing in the shine and leaving the paint super slick.

Extras:
Windows cleaned £5
Tyres dressed £5
Plastics dressed £5

Photos of previous cars i have done @ http://ihasaseed.com/a4/upload

Is your car fading ? (Pink when it should be Red)

Is your car Marring full of scratches

I can remove it!

I have done a few cars to CCUK members e.g Sean777,Avit,Ollie

Few Pictures

Reflection of a tree off my bonnet!

before

after

Side view shot

Sean777 car

Rest @ http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=130669

Your car will come out 100% Shinier,Smoother Gauranteed!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'v tried to up the price before but no-one is intrested!

I dont charge maximum price of the bottle or charge per pad!

i'm happy with £50, i'v done several cars and its been fine! It's a hobby to me so labour is cheap!

This is why i didnt wanna say a price cause i knew someone had to say something pftt

This service is not for a full paint correction otherwise the price would be more. This is a basic going over with the cabler

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Obviously the price is always the hard bit and tbh I'll struggle with the same problem when I start to detail in the warmer weather. You don't charge per bottle or pad but you've got to cover the cost of buying them in the first place which isn't cheap. It's a hobby for me aswell but you're still paying for the products, knowledge and skills. Don't forget water/electricity isn't free either.

I'm not having a go at your price but thought I'd point the cost side out to you. Good luck if you can offer the service for that price but there is no way I could.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oviously i do charge per bottle but not the full amount that i bought it for! Some people would but then again i'v tried to upd the price and no-one is intrested ?

£50 is cheap i know i'v been told, but its suitable for me and anyone who get there car done by me is lucky lol!

i'm still at home so water/electricty is free :p

And yes its very hard to find out what to charge. I'v gone through several prices and i'v got more customers at this price

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
All of your people are still suggestin that im doing a full paint correction etc! I'm not!

"No way would i do that for that little profit"

Thats you, this is me, my thread, my service

end it boi

edit : Dont comment if you think its too cheap. And dont assume about covering the cost of products!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks quality mate.. Im intrested in getting this done soon as I get some bits painted on the outside.. Would you be able to come to me? If so how much would you travel expences be? Think you still got my address from paypal..
I would rather people come to me as i have all my gear here, access to water easily! I'll be editing about traveling

Your not far from me anyway i dont think ? Did you recieve the hids mate?

·
Registered
399 Posts
eric another top job,my car looks amazing i am surprised on how good it looks.... cant stress how fantastic his work is,and for £60 its a damn good bargain,took him 6 hours to do my astra... the pictures speak for them self

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Top work Eric, My car needs doing so when pay day comes i'll give you a call

recommended!!!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
should of got mine done saturday / sunday :p

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Hmm, need to start saving, will sometime after Christmas be okay? there is no point getting it down now with all this weather, ill be in contact soon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.