Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys and girls opened a new thread about this please find the new prices for you below

Window Tinting - From £95

We have a range of quality tinting film to suit everyone's needs. Limo black, light smoke, silver tints, security film or perhaps headlight tints? We have it all here.

Vinyl Wrapping - Full car From £775
Bonnet From £100
Roof From £100

We have a wide range of vinyl wrap in all types of colours and finishes there is no limit. Interior panels, wing mirrors, full vehicles, sign writing custom designs, textured vinyl you name it we can wrap it.

Popular examples of finishes are Carbon, Matte, Gloss, Chrome and Pearlescent.

Ecu Remapping - From £225

Our Ecu remaps are professionally fine-tuned specifically for each individual vehicle taking all modifications into account giving you the most out of your remap.

Gains of up to 35% more power and 15% more fuel efficiency.

So whether it be Car, Bike or Truck Power Vinyls is here to help.

We also offer a mobile service so contact me for more details.

Paint Correction / Valeting -

We offer different levels of valeting anything to a simple clean and machine polish to show car prep, prices starting from From £45

Please ask for more info

Carbon Skinning - From £ 320

This is real carbon fibre that gets placed on top of any panel or item you choose. Not Vinyl Wrap!!
This price represents a full bonnet / roof, interior parts will be cheaper so please contact me if you require smaller parts done.

The prices above are guideline prices but they are not set in stone they can go up or down. Please note the prices already have discount applied for members of this forum, but please contact me directly for a final price. We may not have the cheapest prices but our quality is high.

For more details contact me
[email protected]
www.powervinyls.co.uk

or come down to our unit

UNIT 3c BRIDGE TRADE/INDUSTRIAL PARK,
BRIDGE ROAD,
CAMBERLEY, SURREY,
GU15 2QR

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thought i would give this a bump with some style

before

after

just the side skirts to finnish

keep looking as i will be offering someone of here a full car wrap at a very discounted rate :doublethumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts