Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i was never fully happy with the way the car was looking at the end of december and the spraying work left something to desire

I've been slowly getting bits and bobs getting ready for warmer weather and as of last friday it looked like this

anyway i'm going to be regular updating this post with new updates but heres whats the state of play is at the end of last weekend

SEE PICS IN POST BELOW - UPDATES

got a few more hours work left on the boot to get it perfect but it lust already

just waiting on new front wings, new arches and then to chose skirts and once thats all here the old stuffs coming off.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks Good :thumbs: Think i preferred the old front bumper though, well unless your doing what some people have suggested and cutting out the sections on the front. Like the rear though and the colour is quality :love:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if ur driving round in the primer again on the boot it will happen just the same as it did before, cant say we didnt warn u last time!
none of the problems that have happedn with the paint are due to be driving it around, its done to the guy who sprayed it so stop the old record act graeme its getting boring

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.