Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

121 - 140 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
all ready have one :thumbsup:
going to get crank lightend, balanced and knife edged while im rebuilding the new bottom end from the new Saab B207R engine I've got in the shed. :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Your a showoff and I would like first dibs on first refusal to buying your car if you decide to sell :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Your a showoff and I would like first dibs on first refusal to buying your car if you decide to sell :D

Who me? :lol:
it will be years before I've finished her. I am thinking of selling my Corsa B X20XEV to make room for another project car. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Who me? :lol:
it will be years before I've finished her. I am thinking of selling my Corsa B X20XEV to make room for another project car. :)
I cant see a car in that pic ????

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Are the ladies included in the sale, if so I shall write a blank cheque :)

Just don't be too greedy, or it'll bounce :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Are the ladies included in the sale, if so I shall write a blank cheque :)

Just don't be too greedy, or it'll bounce :D

sorry but ladies are not included :-(
I would like to have them bouncing on me though ;)

·
Registered
21,815 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
well its been a while as I couldn't get photo's up but sorted that at last. :)
scrapped the corsa B due to rust, got a 2nd corsa C to use while Ruby is off the road doing engine upgrade and other work.
new bottom end is built, saab b207r block, z22se crank lightend and balanced, balancer shafts removed, eagle rods, wiesco pistons with 9:1 cr, comp cam blower cams and 2.8" charger pulley. also found room to fit an air to oil cooler. running sweet and booked for remap at Courtenay sport soon.
also fitted irmscher front splitter, supercharger badge, quaffie diff in a hybrid corsa 1.7 f23 gearbox with 3.55:1 final drive (this car is for every day use and 70mph is now 2500rpm!), lighter flywheel, sachs clutch, and tided up ecu to body wiring which has ment fitting a standard corsa throttle pedal with a vx220 map. still lots more to do, new sound system, new exhaust system, interior work.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
and the new project car, 05 z12xep sxi
[/IMG]
will start a new thread for the new car.

121 - 140 of 169 Posts