Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
The cloth is the same as Corsa C sri, and they are different style seat to all the other Astra/Corsa seats i've ever seen.
Recaro have confirmed they made many seats as 1 off's for prototype and concept cars over the years. so these could well be from there? they don't look as though they have been retrimed and hardly any wear.
Cost less than buying a new pair of these seats in the standard cloth Recaro do so i'm happy!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Yes, they're completely free of that seat-belt wear along the bolster. Took me a while to get (std) leather seats not ripped to shreds there, but my driver's side still has visible rub on it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
The last owner had them in this car before i had it but didn't want to sell the seats back then, He only clocked up around 5,000 miles with them, rest of the time they sat covered up in his office.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Yes, these are the same seats. Back in the same car now after quite a few years in storage.
Not got many photo's of the Brakes.

Used Saab 316mm disc's to get correct offset and thickness to work with the Corsa D Brembo's.
The TV feature was in the summer of 2018 after PVS, think mag came out in August or September?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Just noticed the second shot of the brakes is an old one with the old Bilstien B14 coilovers on.
It did take me over 4 years to get around to finding the correct size disc's and get them fitted and having almost 2 years out recovering from 2 crushed legs and being in a wheel chair.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
still working on this car.
well, i say working, more like have ideas but no time. not even to drive it. been parked up last 4-5 months.
Washed it before Christmas and what is like now, slowly going pink :rolleyes::cry:
20200516_144710.jpg
20191230_114520.jpg

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Same here, returned to my Combo Tour first time since Jan (parked up since Nov) and the shiny white was a flat, pale grey. Your 2nd pic looks good - is that after a scrub and polish?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Second pic was the end of last year when i last washed it. Usually keep it covered over but as it was damp weather never got it covered.
My Blue 2.2 Corsa is in worse state as it's nearly 1 year since that was last out. Going to strip it for parts soon as i get time and my van back. Build a new car then.
20200516_144644.jpg
20200516_144617.jpg

161 - 169 of 169 Posts