Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

i need your opinion about the flowtec intake manifold for the 1.8
i saw few topics about the flowtec intake manifold from dbilas on the forum, but i want to know if its a good idea to buy it...
i had a lot of mails with dbilas-dynamic and its time to do my order, dbilas sell the flowtec for me 1137€ including the delivery cost.
my engine have 125bhp, my target is to have 145bhp at the end. with this product, can i hope to have that?
is there a big difference after the fitting?
i must do the bank transfer monday...i need some opinions before.

thank you...

·
Registered
79 Posts
alrite mate one of my first stages for my corsa (tigra same Z18xe i think) was the dbilas flowmaster, then i got the inlet manifold, i'd advise you when you do get the inlet, also get the flowmaster kit aswell as youll want the larger bore to suite, ideally get an exhaust syatem to fit, and when you get it also get the software fitted from regal autosport as it needs this to run effectivly, mine would rev to 6666rpm at that point it hit 158.6BHP and it was a smooth rise in power all the way through with no flat spots at all. i had the flowaster,inlet manifold,and a custom 2inch exhaust system with sports cat and manifold, not sure how effective it is on its own without the others but would like to see, let me know mate!8)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Z18xet!
thank you for your answer,
already, i have an induction kit, its a SIMOTA airbox...i will send my ecu at Dbilas dynamic for the remapping...then, later maybe i will buy the dbilas flowmaster.
So with the flowtec and a induction kit, i will have good perf?
which cars with can i hope to compete? ...maybe a peugeot 106 16v gti ???

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Ive got 145bhp cost me about £600ish

£225 for live remap, 280 for 2.5" cat back zaust, pipercross panel filter

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have just recently bought a corsa 1.8 sri. I want to know what mods I can do without spending to much money? what mods will gte me the most gains?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jonny,
i think the better choice that you have, it is a remap.

today i have on my car the inlet manifold from dbilas with the remap. i have approximatively 145bhp, but it is for 1350 Euros.
to have more poney you must pay the price, there is not smartness

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
pug gti's and saxo vts's mildly tuned will easily keep up and out do you.

the corsa c chasiss isnt the best for handling

like a turbo'd 1.3 ford ka would give you a run for your money on the straights and bends.

i think markyg and gtc are developing an alternative to the dbilas inlet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts