Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to change the dashboard LED's to blue soon to fit with my blue headunit.

Here's how it could look-
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq38/Nickm1989/LED instructions/DSC00948.jpg

Question is, do I leave the speedos in white/yellow (as i think they look quite good), or shall I go for all blue?

Gona cost nearly £70 to do the lot (including brand new switches, because I'm crap at soldering)

Help!
:heelclick::banghead:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i used the ultra bright ones but yeah thasts the one
youll need 3 for the speedo, and an extra if you want to change the wee screen with your miles on it, i got white speedos and a blue for the screen, i have the blacks dials though.

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
That's really gay, you know.

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
It's just a really gay idea IMO.

Why don't you compliment your space-ship dashboard with some flasing LED dustcaps?

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
It's for chavs, IMO. People who can't afford to mod their car properly, so they put some gay LED's in to wow their mates :|

·
Registered
635 Posts
Tbf yeah I can't afford the insurance I'd have to pay for if I modded the engine/exterior, but how does that make me a chav because I changed my LEDs?

They suit my hu and give the interior a better look, cheap effective mod imo. The standard lighting looks crap, so changing it seems the sensible route. Didn't do it to "wow my mates", straight up looks better - why would you want something that you don't like the look of on your car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts